The Bordertown and District branch was formed in 1947 and over many years has organised a variety of fundraising events in support of the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
While the type of fundraising events have evolved over the years the common goal has never waivered. The Bordertown area has always been generous of any events held to support the hospital; many of the area’s residents have been a patient or had a loved one that has been cared for at the Women’s and Children’s.
In recent years, older members have retired and a new wave of members have come on board – all very keen to continue engaging community support for this great cause.
The Lucindale Auxiliary began in 1958 and although currently a small team of 8, members facilitate excellent catering to the local community which contributes greatly to the overall fundraising for much needed Medical Equipment.
Lucindale Auxiliary warmly welcomes new members.
South East Honour Roll
Years of Service
We acknowledge the following Friends for achieving significant milestones in service and support of the Women’s & Children’s Hospital.
|Leila McGrice||Bordertown & District|